This Villa/Typical farmhouse is located Loc. Sterpeti in the municipality of Magliano in Toscana (Grosseto), in the heart of Maremma, in a dominant position, in a scenic area with beautiful views of the Gulf of Argentario and of the island of Giglio. It covers a surface of approximately 600.00 square meters with 10,000 square meters of lush parkland, It was built in 1981/82 in The property includes a swimming pool and a helipad.
At about 4.00 kilometers from the Old Town of Magliano in Toscana, approximately 15.00 kilometers from the beach / sea, about 20.00 km from Orbetello and the railway station of Orbetello / Albinia, approximately 15.00 kilometers from Porto tourism Talamone and about 20.00 kilometers from Marinas of Cala Galera and Porto Santo Stefano, approximately 20.00 kilometers from the Argentario Golf. Approximately 130.00 kilometers from Fiumicino airport in Rome, about 30 km from the spa area of Saturnia.
The main building, renovated and enlarged in 2008, is very bright and surrounded by greenery.
The villa is on 4 levels, in a panoramic position overlooking the Argentario sea and the hills of Maremma. It is divided as follows: basement, ground floor, first floor and attic floor, with a gross floor area of about 605.00 square meters.
- Ground floor 214 sqm (3 bathrooms / kitchen / living room /n.2 room / study / utility room.
- Outside Porch 54 sq m (50% of 108 square meters total).
- First Floor 127 sq m (3 bathrooms / 4 bedrooms).
- Terrace 24sqm (50% of the actual 48sqm).
- Attic 30 sq m (1/3 of 90 sqm total).
- Basement 95 sq m (pool hall / Laundry / vault room).
The park surrounding the main house comprises:
- Inner roads and parking for 4 cars.
- 4 ancient oaks; approximately 50 olive trees of at least 80 years old and the other 50 of planted by approx. 30 years; various cypress and other trees of ca. 30 years
- A forest that almost reaches to the house.
- Outdoor Lighting in various sectors.
- Wooden gate of entrance with automatic handling.
- Paved access road about 200m far (does not require a path of dirt road to access).
- Irrigation system divided in areas with suitable autoclave for automatic water supplying with spare tank of approx. 12,000 l.
- 2 artesian wells (regularly reported) with submersible pumps reaching approx 90 m and 85 m.
- free lawn without obstacles and proper cables for helicopter landing.
Total Lot Size:
Land approx. 10,000sqm of which 5000 of lawn.
Pool (renovated in 2012)
- Made of reinforced concrete and covered inside the tank with specific light sand-colored material
- Non-slip paving stone, laid uncertain work, allowing you to walk barefoot even after many hours of sun exposure.
- Railing with stainless steel cables and CORTEN steel pillars.
- Stone shower on the ground floor.
- Technical room for water purification.
- workshop for the maintenance of the systems.
- Portico with stone columns on either side of the pool for storage of garden tools.
Pool area and annexes:
- Non-slip flooring around the pool ca. 180 sq.m.
- Bathtub size 7.00 X 15.00 meters (depth from 1.6 to 3.5 m)
- Technical room 10 sqm.
- Local shop 30 sq.m.
- Porch gardening tool shed 80 sqm.
State and finishes
- The house was built taking into account the technical and aesthetic characteristics of the Maremma farmhouses both from an architectural point of view and of the materials used for construction.
- The roof, made of insulated reinforced concrete, supports a double layer of tiles (the second one with original tiles).
- Doors in solid walnut wood and crystals for insulation air gap.
- Sliding windows on the ground floor in solid walnut wood with steel reinforcement are equipped with unbreakable glass also with air gap.
- Steel security grilles on every window and steel gate valves with automatic handling for the protection of the ground floor windows.
- Ceilings and porches with wooden beams and antiqued terracotta tiles.
- Floors in Terracotta tiles, antique wood and slate stone.
- Large kitchen with direct access to wood-burning oven coated in stone leaning against the outside wall of the house. Walnut furniture on masonry bearing structure covered in ceramic and marble worktops.
- 3 bathrooms on the ground floor and 3 bathrooms on the first floor
- Safety systems: steel protection on all windows, armored entrance doors; perimeter alarm system on every window and door and on the various floors of the house; Automatic connection with differentiated alarms and dual technology both with the keeper and with the Police; CCTV System with 8 cameras with infrared lit and recording capacity of apprx. a month. Possibility of sending remote images both live and recorded. High security armored door (model Parma like the bank vaults) to access an armoured and alarmed room.
- Three-phase silenced current generator capable of 13 Kw.
- Boiler and oil burner with its 3000-liter tank for central heating and hot water.
- Pressurized water tank with 2000l capacity , drinking water from the Aqueduct of the Fiora.
- Point-to-point antennas for telephone, fax, broadband Internet
- 2 traditional fireplaces for wood-burning.
- 1 fireplace for hot air generation for the caretaker apartment
The property is currently a private residence, with enormous potential to receive guests for outdoor events in the lush and well-kept park and the surrounding pool area, unique panoramic views of the famous beach "Costa d'Argento", on the Maremma and the Old Towns of Magliano in Toscana and Montiano, Giglio Island.
It can be used as a comfortable main residence or as a holiday home of the highest level, with large reception capacity both indoor and outdoor.
Property Features Include: Waterfront, fireplaces, Gated Entry, security sistem, 1 swimming pool, pool hot tub, 80 mq. of covered parking space, outdoor parking space, air conditioning, autonomus
Interior Features Include: chimney, intercom, double glazing, railings, security door
Views Include: Sunrise, Sunset, Marina
Amenities Include: 7x15 depth 1.60 m to 3.50, tennis court
Additional Information: cellar, warehouse, arcades, terraces, solarium, tennis court, helicopter landing area
Built in: 2008
Exterior: stone and colored plaster
Roof: shingles roof.
Architectural Style: Farmhouse
Lot Acres: 1
Lot Dimensions: 605 sq.m.